The Blue Water EXL 1850 2 Desalination System designed for the mid sized to large vessels, the Blue Water EXL 1850 2 Desalination System range from 475 Gallons (1,800 Litres) Per Day to
1,800 Gallons (6,810 Litres) Per Day.
With an electronic controller and LED indicators, the Blue Water EXL 1850 2 Desalination System units allow for simple semi-automatic operation use, whilst enabling interaction with hands on owners via the traditional switches and manual high pressure valve.
Like all Blue Water desalination units, the Blue Water EXL 1850 2 Desalination System come standard with:
- High rejection membranes
- Fresh water flush
- Dual voltage 50/60 Hz motors
- Quiet yet reliable high pressure pumps
- Stainless steel booster pump shaft
- Product water carbon filter
- Installation Kit including Bronze Sea Strainer
- Easy to use controller, maintenance and troubleshooting
There is no extra charge for upgrade to commercial grade pre-filters for Blue Water EXL 1850 2 Desalination System. Additionally, the Explorer Series units are available as either compact or modular for when there is a shortage of space available.