DJI Mavic 2 is a drone represent advanced technologies to cater for the world of aerial photography.
Mavic 2 Pro with Hasselblad Camera
Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, 5 helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
1-inch CMOS Sensor
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile
The Mavic 2 Pro supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colors (compared to the 16 million colors from traditional 8-bit color coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise, leaving greater space for post-production.
The f/2.8-f/11 adjustable aperture delivers outstanding image quality both in high and low-light environments. When shooting in low light, set the aperture to f/2.8 to allow more light in and to capture bright and clear photos. When shooting in well-lit environments, set the aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- 24 – 48 mm Optical Zoom Camera 1
- 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
- 4× Lossless Zoom FHD Video
- Dolly Zoom
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Hasselblad L1D-20c Camera
- 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor
- Adjustable Aperture, f/2.8 – f/11
- 10-bit Dlog-M; 10-bit HDR Video
- Four HyperLapses in a Single Click
- Enhanced HDR Photos
- HyperLight (optimized low-light photos)
- Support AVC/H.264 and HEVC/H.265
OCUSYNC 2.0 VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
- 8 km 1080p Video Transmission 5
- 2.4 to 5.8 GHz Real-Time Auto-Switching 6
- Download Speed 40Mbps, Min Latency 120ms
- ActiveTrack 2.0: Precise Recognition, Trajectory Prediction, Faster Tracking
- Panoramas: Sphere, 180°, Vertical, etc.
- Multiple Intelligent Shooting Modes: POI 2.0, Asteroid, Boomerang, WayPoint 2.0 and more
- 72 kph Max Speed 2
- 31 min Flight Time 3
- Low-Noise Design
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing 4
- APAS (avoid obstacles in front and behind)
- Standard Remote Controller with Detachable Control Sticks
- Connects to DJI Goggles series wirelessly via OcuSync
1. 35 mm format equivalent.
2. Acquired in Sport Mode, free of wind and close to sea level.
3. Acquired at a constant speed of 25 kph, free of wind.
4. Obstacle sensing directions include left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Obstacle sensing for left/right directions is only available in ActiveTrack and Tripod Mode.
5. Unobstructed, free of interference, when FCCcom pliant.
6. Due to local policies, some countries do not support 5.8 GHz transmission