Vesper Marine AIS Technology(Rated by 19 Customer)
Vesper Marine is dedicated to safety on the water for sail, power and work boats. Vesper Marine award-winning smartAIS transponders are designed by an engineering teamwith an unwavering focus on quality, exceptional value and outstanding customer support.
- Sunlight viewable 5 inch screen with a radar plotting display
- Safety alarms for potential collisions, man overboard and anchor alarms
- Direct Selective Calling (DSC) - Message vessels directly from the screen
- 50 channel built-in GPS receiver with high speed 5Hz update rate and WAAS/ EGNOS for higher resolution and smoother tracking of AIS targets
- Built-in GPS antenna
- Galvanically isolated USB and NMEA ports protect your transponder and connected equipment from high current damage.
- Fully Waterproof IPx7
- Compatible with all NMEA 2000 certified chart plotters and MFD’s
- The only AIS transponder that can be used as a GPS source for NMEA 2000 Fast 5Hz GPS update rate provides greater detail and higher resolution plotting
- Can be put into Silent Mode (receive-only)
- 50 channel GPS with WAAS/EGNOS and powerful external antenna
- Internal GPS antenna allows for easy installation on small vessels.
- Galvanically isolated USB and NMEA ports protect the transponder and other equipment high current damage.
- Fully Waterproof IPx7.
Vesper WatchMate 850 Class B AIS Transponder
Vesper WatchMate Vision2 smartAIS Transponder
Vesper WatchMate XB 6000 AIS
Vesper WatchMate XB 8000 smartAIS Transponder