Icom Marine Radios(Rated by 570 Customer)
The marine radio is one of the most viral safety features on board your vessel. Icom have revolutionised communication technology With their vast range of VHF, UHF and HF marine transceivers. Features include submersible construction, AIS receive capabilities, buoyancy and tough military design, so you are sure to feel at ease with Icom Australia.
Icom is a global leader in the marine communications industry and their products that are renowned for their high quality, reliability and design. With over 50 years' experience in marine communication, Icom ensures that their products are delivered with excellence in design and technical ability, designed to withstand the most rugged and extreme conditions.
- Full dot-matrix LCD with 7-step dimmer setting
- 2.8W (typical) external speaker terminal
- Extra large 45mm (d) speaker for superior audio
- Distress button on back of microphone
- Size: 2.59 x 5.91 x 1.5 inches (WxHxD)
- Weight: 13.6oz
- OPC-1540, 20ft connection cable
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting base for cable connector
- Waterproof, not just water resistant (JIS 7)
- Rugged (Survival Craft Specifications)
- GMDSS/IMO approved for survival craft
- Pre programmed GMDSS Marine channels
- Large keypad with positive button action
- Wide viewing angle LCD display
- OPTIONS: Waterproof speaker Mic, non-rechargeable Lithium Battery & Belt Clip
- Frequency range Tx/Rx: 156.300-156.875MHz
- Mode: FM (17K0G3E)
- Power supply requirement: 7.2v DC nominal
- Current drain (approx. at 7.2/7.5v DC):
- Tx2w output1.0A
- 1w output0.7A
- RxAF max.200mA
- Operating Temp. range: -20c to +55c
- Antenna impedance: 50Ω (SMA fixed-type)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65x145x44mm
- Weight (approx.): 285g (with BP-234)
- Meets GMDSS requirements for SOLAS vessels
- Meets MED 96/98/EC Wheelmark Requirements for Euro Merchant ships
- Built-in ITU Class A DSC
- HS98 Handset &/or HM126RB Handmic optionally available
- Waterproof, not just water resistant (IPX7) *Front Only*
- 57 International Marine Channels with scan
- Output power 25 & 1.0 Watt
- Large full dot-matrix LCD
- Superior receiver output
- VDR (Voyage Data Recorder) output
- Printer Connector (D-SUB 25 pin)
- GPS Connector (IEC61162-1)
- External Speaker Connector
- 12/24 Volt ready
- Waterproof/Submersible (IPX7) (1m depth, 30min.)
- NEW "Clear Voice" Automatic Volume adjustment that reacts to background noise
- NEW "Voice Boost" button for instant Maximum Audio
- NEW Noise canceling microphone for better audio
- Large backlit LCD display
- Instant access to CH16 / User call Channel
- Normal, Priority "TAG" scanning
- "Fav" channel button
- BP252 Li-Ion Battery supplied (7.2V / 980mAh)
- 55 Marine Channels
- Optional BP251 AAA Battery Case
- Optional Waterproof Speaker Microphone
- Last Call Voice Recording saving the last two minutes of the last incoming call
- Active Noise Cancelling
- Intuitive Menu-Driven User Interface
- 25W Two-Way Hailer
- Built-In Horn (automatic & manual)
- ITU Class D DSC
- IPX8 Advanced Waterproof
- Optional CommandMic for 2nd Station compatibility
- 2 year warranty
- Waterproof, not just water resistant (IPX 7)
- 55 marine channels with TAG scan
- 2nd station ready with COMMANDMIC II or III
- 70 private channels available
- Built in DSC (Digital Selective Calling ) Class D
- Position request & position report (NMEA input & output)
- Built in 30 Watt 2 way Hailer with Foghorn
- Rx speaker function (Received radio audio from hailer)
- Large dot-matrix LCD
- COMMANDMIC III (HM162B/SW) or COMMANDMIC II (HM157B/SW) [full remote control & intercom facility]
- Voice scrambler (UT112)
- Compact and IPX7 Submersible Body
- Powerful Front Mount Speaker
- Class Leading Receiver Performance
- Large Easy-to-see LCD
- Dualwatch and Tri-watch Function
- Favourite Channel Function
- AquaQuake Draining Feature
- Frequency range:
- Tx: 156.025–162000MHz
- Rx: 156.025–162.025MHz
- Usable channel groups: INT, USA, CAN channel
- Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM)
- Power supply voltage: 13.8V DC nominal (11.7V–15.9V DC)
- Current drain:
- Tx (at 25W output) 5.5A (Maximum)
- Rx (Maximum audio) 1.5A (Maximum)
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +60°C
- Antenna impedance: 50Ω
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 153×67×133mm
- Active noise cancelling
- Last call voice recording saves the last two minutes of the last incoming call or start recording manually
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- Class D DSC
- Weather & alert channels
- AquaQuake draining function
- Instant access to channel 16 and channel 09 call channel
- Frequency Range
- Tx: 156.025–161.600 MHz
- Rx: 156.025–162.000 MHz
- CH70: 156.525 MHz
- AIS1, 2: 161.975, 162.025 MHz
- Usable channels: USA, CAN, INT, WX channels
- Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM), 16K0G2B (DSC)
- Power supply requirement: 13.8 V DC (11.7–15.9 V DC)
- Current drain:
- Tx (at 25W output): 6.0 A
- Rx (Maximum audio): 8.0 A
- Operating temperature range: –20°C to +60°C
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω (SO-239)
- Weight (approximately): 1510 g; 3.3 lb
- Built-in Class D DSC. A red rear panel button allows for distress calls
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Weather channel receive with alert function
- Dual/Tri-watch function for monitoring CH16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in four levels
- Favorite channel function for quick access to often used functions
- AquaQuake draining function clears water away from the speaker grill
- Float’n Flash allows the user to see the radio when dropped in the water
- Active Noise Canceling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio.
- Frequency Range:
- Tx: 156.025–157.425 MHz
- Rx: 156.050–163.275 MHz
- RX (Ch70): 156.525MHz
- Usable channel groups: INT, USA, CAN, WX channels
- Type of emission: 16K0G3E (FM), 16KOG2B (DSC)
- Current drain (at 7.4V DC)
- Tx (5.0W/1.0W output): 1.5A/700mA (approx.)
- Rx (Inter SP/Exter SP Max. audio): 450mA/250mA (approx.)
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +60°C
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 57.0×144.6×38.5mm
- Weight (approx.): 10.58oz
Icom Command Mic III
Command Mic III (HM162B/SW) or Command Mic II (HM157B/SW)provides a second or third on-board radio station capability to operate the M604A. The IP-X8 submersible microphone includes plug-and-play connectivity; controls all function of Icom's M504A or M604A fixed mount marine radios plus it can double as an intercom all for the price of an accessory.
Full radio control
All functions of the M604A, including distress call, DSC, and hailer, are available when using the HM-162B. The intercom function allows you to talk with the M604A or another COMMANDMIC. Remote power on/off function remotely turns on/off the radio.
Multi-function rotary dial
A multi-function rotary dial gives you quick and easy access to many M604A settings, including operating channel, volume, squelch, menu settings and more. The rotary dial and keypad are also backlit to easily see what buttons you are pushing in a dark environment.
Icom GM1600E Survival Craft VHF Radio
The IC-GM1600E survival craft 2-way radio is designed and built with Icon's state of the art technology and craftsmanship. With proper care, this product should provide you with years of trouble-free operation.
Icom IC GM651 VHF Radios
The IC-GM651 is a compact VHF radio telephone with Ch 70 watchkeeping receiver and Class A DSC functions. The radio meets the GMDSS requirementsrequired for SOLAS regulated commercial vessels engaging in international voyages. With the optional PS-250 DC-DC power supply, the IC-GM651 also meets MED 96/98/EC, "wheelmark" requirements for European merchant ships. An independent DSC receiver constantly watches Ch 70 VHF DSC channel, while using another channel.
The Class A DSC provides automated distress and safety communication. Received distress signals can be relayed to a coast station. A total of 100 MMSI IDs can be stored with a 10-character name. The optional PS-250DC-DC power supply offers stable 12.5V power to the IC-GM651 from a 12V/24V DC (10.8–31.2V DC) power source and provides floating ground connection. The optional PS-240 AC-DC power supply unit is also available with the PS-250. When connecting a storage battery to the PS-240, the PS-240 automatically switchespower source for backup, even if the AC power fails.
The IC-GM651 gives you the choice of a handset and/or speaker-microphone. The handset provides clear audio even in noisy environments. The speaker-microphone has a remote control function to control operating channel and transmit power with dedicated buttons. To withstand harsh marine environments, the IC-GM651 has been tested to and passed the rigorous salt spray test. In addition, the front panel of the IC-GM651 has waterproof protection equivalent to IPX7 which withstands 1m depth of water for up to 30 minutes. (The front panel of the IC-GM651 only)
which allows a The large full dot-matrix display provides an easy-to-see user friendly graphical interface. DSC operations can be made easily with the operation guide on the bottom line of the display. The IC-GM651 has excellent receive performanceweak signal a better chance of being heard when louder signals are around it. The powerful audio output from the front facing large 66mm diameter speaker further increases the audibility and quality of received calls. The 109.4 mm (Projections are not included) depth and 4×8" stylish design is easy to installinto a limited space. Flush mount installation is available with the MB-75 flush mount kit.
Icom IC M23 Hand Held Radio
The ICOM IC-M23 Hand Held Radio floats and is fully submersible in water. The ICOM IC-M23 Hand Held Radio provides full coverage of all Australian, New Zealand and UK VHF Marine Channels. The Icom IC-M23 Hand Held Radio Features:
ICOM IC M25 Handheld VTF
Great features mixed with style are the traits of Icom’s new IC-M25 buoyant marine VHF radio which floats and flashes when dropped into the water. Sporting an elegant slim design, this new model has the lightest body in the market for a floating VHF radio….just 220g.
Icom IC M323G Hand Held Radio
The ICOM IC-M323 Hand Held Radio has a built-in GPS receiver to show your current position and time, and can be used for DSC calls. The ICOM IC-M323 Hand Held Radio GPS data source is selectable from internal and external GPS (and GPS-OFF setting).The ICOM IC-M323 Hand Held Radio’s common Marine Family User Interface provides simple operation for the boat owner. A rotary selector and directional keypad provide intuitive operation. The high-definition dot-matrix display allows all information to be clearly viewed.
Icom IC M35 VHF Radios
The buoyant IC-M35 is the latest in Icom's line-up of rugged marine handheld transceivers and comes with a great new feature that all boat users will love - Clear Audio Boost! In marine environments there are many sources of noise that can affect the quality of your communications, such as engine noise, roar of the waves etc. The IC-M35 automatically adjusts the outgoing voice and the incoming audio to compensate for the ambient noise level: whether you're in a loud environment or in a quiet area, the IC-M35 ensures your radio conversation is sent and received as clearly as possible. When you need an instant boost in the volume, a simple pushLOUD button gives you full volume immediately. In addition, holding the LOUD button mutes the audio output.
it The sub-microphone on the rear panel inverts phase and cancels out ambient noise from the main microphone. As a result, the IC-M35 reduces the affect of background noise (particularly trebly noise) from the transmitted signal and makeseasier to catch voice communication. In a high noise environment, the sub-microphone detects the ambient noise and the IC-M35 automatically increases the volume output to suit the surrounding environment. The IC-M35 employs a bridge-tied load (BTL) audio amplifier to increase the audio output power. The internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW (typical) audio output with clear sound even in noisy environments. Just like the IC-M33, the IC-M35 floats in the water. If the radio is dropped over the side, it will come to the surface so you can retrieve it. As the radio has a rugged, waterproof body, it will keep on working even after it has been submerged. Although the IC-M35 delivers a high 6W (Depending on version) RF output and 700mW audio output, its current saving circuit offers 8 hours (Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90) of operating time with the supplied 980mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack.
The IC-M35 has large, easy-to-operate buttons that provides intuitive operation. A slender design body makes it extremely natural to handle. The IC-M35 has an easy to see large LCD (32 x 16 mm) with a clear 2-digit channel number indication. The LCD is laid out on the top of the front panel not to be covered with your hand. LCD and key backlighting is standard for night time operation. Please note that the IC-M35 is not designed to be used under the water.
Icom IC M400BB Marine Transceiver
The ICOM IC-M400BB Marine Transceiver can be installed out of sight, which is important where space is at a premium. The ICOM IC-M400BB Marine Transceiver is controlled by the Icom HM-195 Commandmic. The HM-195 allows operation of all radio functions including DSC, radio, foghorn, and hailer horn from the cockpit or fly bridge. The ICOM IC-M400BB Marine Transceiver consists of a two-piece, black box configuration. The RF unit, IC-M400BB, can be installed in an out-of-sight place and the Commandmic, HM-195B/SW, provides full function control from up to 18.3m away from the RF unit.
Icom IC M423 Hand Held Radio
The ICOM IC-M423 Hand Held Radio is Icom's next generation VHF/DSC and has a new user interface which makes driving this Icom fixed mount incredibly simple. The ICOM IC-M423 Hand Held Radio features Active Noise Cancelling Technology that reduces background noise by 90%. The ICOM IC-M423 Hand Held Radio also packs 10W from its loud speaker making sure your calls are clearly heard. The ICOM IC-M423 Hand Held Radio also has a Public Address & Fog Horn function so when attached to a hailer horn this will expand the usefulness of this new radio.
Icom IC M506EURO VHF Radio
With an integrated AIS receiver, the IC-M506EURO can show real-time AIS vessel traffic information on the display. The AIS target call function allows you to easily set up a DSC individual call. The Plotter, Target list and Danger list can be toggled on the display.
With the plug-and-play functionality of NMEA 2000, the IC-M506EURO can easily connect to a NMEA 2000 network. The M506EURO can receive and transmit GPS (position, course (COG) and speed (SOG)), AIS report and DSC call information data and transmit radio frequency and PGN list data on the network. Using this function, the IC-M506EURO can convert NMEA 0183 GPS data to NMEA 2000 data for other equipment.
Additional features include:
Icom IC M604 VHF Radios
The new M604 has a built-in 30 watt hailer and 4 channel foghorn along with plug and play speaker mic jacks and the plug and play option to connect up to 2 more full remote control mics. The large backlit LCD screen with multiple lighting levels is quite the information station allowing you to see course and speed data, and position, date and time (*3rd party GPS required) clearly. A backlit, full-function keypad gives quick access to all radio features, and offers fast access to any channel.
A new feature on the speakermic is Favourite Channel allowing you to access your most used channels faster! Large knobs allow for better control while under way, especially in rough seas. Generously sized, backlit buttons keep operation simple and clear all the time. Class D DSC means the M604 has a second, independentreceiver that continually monitors CH70. Use DSC to get position reports, make group calls, etc. Available in Black or Grey
Icom IC M73 Hand Held Radio
The ICOM IC-M73 Hand Held Radio has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides for user-friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters. The IC-M73 Hand Held Radio continues to offer Icom’s best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m depth of water for 30 minutes. The IC-M73 Hand Held Radio’s internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound. The IC-M73 Hand Held Radio emits 6 Watts of transmit power that will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery allows for 16 hours of operation, under normal operations.
Icom IC M801E SSB Marine Transceiver
The ICOM IC-M801E SSB Marine Transceiver 'black box' main body mounts out of the way and out of sight. The ICOM IC-M801E SSB Marine Transceiver also hooks into a GPS, laptop computer, and e-mail modem. The ICOM IC-M801E SSB Marine Transceiver has an accessory socket for an external speaker that is mountable independently of the remote head.
Icom IC M88 Hand Held Radio
The ICOM IC-M88 Hand Held Radio is built to withstand hazardous and unhospitable environments at sea and on land. Even if the ICOM IC-M88 Hand Held Radio is dropped into water, complete waterproofing will protect it from harm. The compact and durable body has been tested to the military specifications. The ICOM IC-M88 Hand Held Radio has 6 clearly labelled buttons on the front panel and the volume/power knob to maximise simplicity of operation. ICOM IC-M88 Hand Held Radio has a large, clear LCD with backlighting and backlit buttons which make night time operation simple. The ICOM IC-M88 Hand Held Radio has 22 programmable channels reserved for land use.
Icom M200 VHF Marine Transceiver
The Icom IC-M200 features a rugged waterproof black housing with 25W and 1W of power. Compact size makes this is the perfect radio for boats that need a basic radio or has limited space.
The IC-M200 is supplied with the HM-164B hand microphone allowing easy channel operation from the hand mic.
Other features include accurate and reliable temperature compensated frequency stability, an instant access button for Channel 16, and built-in low voltage indicator.
Icom M605 VHF Marine Transceiver
The M605 is not just a radio. It’s a system that allows the user choices on how to set up the radio with up to three stations. Boaters can now add an exclusive complete display as another station on the vessel along with two COMMANDMICS.
Icom M93D VHF Marine Transceiver
Everything about the M93D radio is professional and stylish with an easy-to-use interface.