Fish Finders(Rated by 17 Customer)
The way sounders scan the seabed and look for fish has advanced the most of all the navigation essentials in the last few years. Since the development of CHIRP (compressed high intensity radiated pulse), sounders, fish finders, transducers have become much easier to read and understand with fish separation and target identification much clearer.
Chirp technology is available from a small standalone sounder through to a full commercial grade system. Many manufactures have them built into the multi-function display or as an add on black box. Please see our list of fish finders, transducers and accessories range below:
- Indicates a major component of the bottom among mud, sand, gravel, and rock.
- Works with NavNet series
- Dual-frequency 50/200 kHz
- FDF (Furuno Digital Filter) makes the picture clearer and easier to discriminate between baitfish and larger target species
- FDF technology helps adjust gain and output power as well as suppresses main bang (echoes just below transducer)
- 8/16/64 color echo presentations
- 8 range scales up to 1200 m
- Selectable output power of 600W or 1kW
- Audio and visual alarms for water depth, fish echoes and water temperature* *Requires appropriate sensors
- Wide variety of transducer options
- Selectable automatic cruising or fishing modes to suit your style of boating
- Automatic function for detecting fish and bottom in both shallow and deep water
- White line feature helps discriminate fish lying near the bottom
- You can clearly see submerged objects, structure and fish.
- Operating on the traditional 50/77/200 kHz and the mid/high 260/455/800 kHz DownVu and SideVu frequencies you will have a usable depth reading down to approximately 300m in salt water.
- CHIRP sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar.
- Sonar features include multiple alarms, bottom lock, water temperature log and sonar history rewind.
- Using the inbuilt GPS antenna or the optional external one you can save up to 5000 waypoints, 100 routes and 50 saved tracks.
- An inbuilt micro SD card slot lets you save and share all your information
- 9-inch color display with keypad control
- Includes transducer with high wide CHIRP (250 W) and CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü (455/800 kHz, 500 W). GT51-TM included with part number 010-01581-30 only.
- Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar support (transducer not included)
- Includes Quickdraw Contours custom HD map creation software
- Easy-to-use 7-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS and Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar
- Find fish; mark and return to hot spots, docks and ramps
- Includes Garmin GT20 transducer with CHIRP (77/200 kHz); transmit power (300 W RMS)/(2,400 peak-to-peak) with 455/800 kHz CHIRP ClearVü (300 W power)
- Upgrade to high-performance CHIRP with a GT22 or GT23 transducer (each sold separately)
- Share waypoints and routes with other STRIKER or echoMAP™ chartplotter combos
- Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 7sv fishfinder.
- Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks.
- You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP combos.
- Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water
- Mark Spots with High-sensitivity GPS
- Navigate Easily with Waypoint Map
- Check Your Speed on Screen
- Fish Vertically with Built-in Flasher
- Take Your Fishfinder Anywhere
Furuno BBDS1 Sounder
With this new BBDS1, NavNet 3D/TZtouch/TZtouch2 can show bottom discrimination information from the depth sounder echogram. BBDS1 revolutionizes finding fish with new bottom discrimination fish finding feature.
Furuno Black Box DFF1 Network Sounder
Furuno's DFF1 is a network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with the NavNet series. This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder.
Furuno DFF1 UHD CHIRP
Its clear presentation marks individual game Fish and bait fish, even if they are tightly schooled together or near the sea bed. CHIRP fish finders transmit pulses across a large range of frequencies with Furuno's Digital Signal Processing (DSP) then allowing the display of fish and structure targets with amazing clarity and accuracy.
Furuno DFF3 Network Sounder
Furuno's DFF3 is a network sounder featuring Furuno Digital Filter (FDF) Technology designed for use with NavNet series devices. This digital Network Sounder can turn any NavNet display into a powerful, dual-frequency digital fish finder. The compact network sounder unit connects directly to a NavNet display or an Ethernet hub with a single Ethernet cable. If it is connected to an Ethernet hub that has multiple displays attached, each of those displays will have access to the Network Sounder.
Furuno FCV 295 Echo Sounder
Furuno FCV-295 is a color digital sounder designed for and used by a variety of professional fishing operations. FCV295 features a bonded ‘fogging-free’ 10.4" LCDdisplay providing superior viewing even in direct sunlight. Choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation with Output Powerselection from 1, 2 or 3kW.
Furuno FCV 588 Fishfinder
Furuno FCV588 Fishfinder knows Fish size and bottom structure under your Boat. The next generation to the popular FCV587, the FCV-588 is packed with proven marine electronics technology incorporated into this compact, waterproof unit.
Furuno FCV 628 Fishfinder
Following on from its predecessor FCV-627, the FCV628 still has all the same features you know and love, but also features revolutionary new RezBoosttechnology, which provides fantastic clarity, Resolution and Target Separation when using conventional narrow-band Transducers
Garmin echoMAP 45dv Sounder GPS
Garmin echoMAP Chirp 55dv Sounder GPS
Garmin echoMAP Chirp 75DV Display
Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 75SV Sounder GPS
Garmin echoMAP CHIRP 95sv Sounder GPS
Garmin GSD 24 Sonar
The Garmin GSD 24 Advanced Sonar was designed so anglers can have a digital sonar with great power and clarity for an improved fishing experience.
Garmin GSD 25 Premium Sonar Module
Garmin GSD 26 CHIRP Professional Sonar
Garmin STRIKER 4dv CHIRP
Finding fish is easier than ever with STRIKER 4dv fishfinder. Mark and return to your hot spots, boat ramps and docks. You also can share your favorite waypoints and routes with other STRIKER and echoMAP™ combos. Plus, it has a built-in flasher and displays speed data.
Garmin STRIKER 7dv CHIRP
Garmin STRIKER 7sv CHIRP
Raymarine CP100 CHIRP Sonar Module
Raymarine's CP100 Sonar Module brings to you and your MFD photo-like imaging with the innovative technology of CHIRP DownVision. Unlike the standard imaging sonars that spread a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100 uses advanced CHIRP technology to spread across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse. As a result, you get photo-like sonar imagery up to 185m at a maximum 1280 x 800 pixels resolution.
To maximise this innovative technology, you combine your CP100 with a perfectly matched CHIRP transducer; the CPT100 Transom Mount, CPT110 Plastic Thru Hull or the CPT120 Bronze Thru Hull Transducers.
Raymarine CP370 Solar Module Transducer
The Raymarine CP370 Solar Module Transducer delivers exceptional clarity, sharper fish targets, and automatic operation using Raymarine’s next-generation ClearPulse digital sonar processing.
Raymarine CP470 Solar Module Transducer
Engineered for serious anglers, the Raymarine CP470 Solar Module Transducer brings best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the Raymarine CP470 Solar Module Transducer’s advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Raymarine CP570 Solar Module Transducer
Engineered for serious anglers, the Raymarine CP570 Solar Module Transducer brings best-in-class target separation and high resolution CHIRP sonar imagery to Raymarine multifunction displays. Using a wide spectrum of frequencies and greater sensitivity the Raymarine CP570 Solar Module Transducer’s advanced CHIRP transceiver can see through dense schools of baitfish, identify thermoclines, and simultaneously target desired game fish.
Raymarine WiFish Wireless Black Box
The Raymarine Wi-Fish Wireless Black Box transforms your smartphone into a powerful CHIRP DownVision sonar with Wi-Fish. Download the free Wi-Fish app and connect using standard Wi-Fi and you will be streaming real time sonar right to your phone or tablet. Dragonfly PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi allowing you to stream Dragonfly sonar data right to their smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish mobile app.
Simrad S2009 Fishfinder
Simrad S2009 Fishfinder combines a single-Channel Broadband Sounder module with CHIRP technology, 9-inch portrait display for maximum vertical detail, and intuitive keypad-driven operation. Robust yet compact, the S2009 was designed to meet the need for a dedicated fishfinder display Aboard coastal and offshore fishing vessels.
Simrad SonarHub Sounder Module
Compatible with the complete line of Simrad NSS Sport, NSE Expert and NSO Offshore multifunction displays, the plug-and-play network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Simrad sonar technologies - including StructureScan® HD and CHIRP.
Simrad StructureScan 3D
StructureScan® 3D imaging scans underwater terrain and fish-holding structure to create a high-resolution, 180-degree, three-dimensional view beneath your vessel. With this unique imaging view, anglers gain a better understanding of where fish and structure are located in relation to their vessel. The picture-like, three-dimensional views are displayed on the Simrad NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 echosounders/chartplotters, when used in combination with the StructureScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and module.